Friday, November 24, 2006

Ms Seet Pei Yee is coming tonight, and she's hell excited, even more excited than me la! Hahhaha, ok ok, I miss you tooooo py! : D

How bout, its freaking 10 in the morning, and I'm online. I woke up at like 8.20! Guan and I were practically calling and calling Chow nonstop to wake her up! Silly had the keys to the balls, and the team was alr in school waiting for the balls for training! Haha. Couldn't sleep after, so woke up to pack grads stuffs.

Yesterday, school in the morning, where the bus brought us all to the exam centre to collect back our art work! In the midst of carrying them and loading them onto the bus and back to school, I found Ms Jayne Yong's work stacked together with our batch's! Both her final work and her 8 prep boards! Smsed her immediately cos I remember her frantically looking for it the beginning of this year, gosh she was so excited she wanted to come straight to school to collect! But the art studio was locked, and we can only collect it next year after results I think. So I'll be collecting it with her next year, hahahha!

Shall upload pics of my coursework for the yr
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It took me about 8 hours plus to draw, shade and blend the colours with different tones of brown, red as well as black.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It was finally completed, but it was not complete. I still had to stick it onto a foam backing, cut the shape out, stick it onto a big black board and decorate the black board.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And finally.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Another model, this took one whole day. With different shades of pencils, mostly 5B.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Another new model, this was a mixture of colour pencils as well as pencil shadings. This took me one whole morning, from like 7 all the way to about 1 in the afternoon. It takes me this long for one because it's not easy when it comes to the blending of colours and I want to make sure it comes out right.

I had another model, but didnt really take a picture of it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
8 prep boards, didnt manage to get a closeup. I will do it once I get it back :D


And finally,
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nat: I'm gonna get B3, Stace!

Hahahhhahha, alright good for you Nat!
Nat's piece is the one on the paper btw.
She's like comparing it with someone else's work, I wonder who!
HAHA!


Sometimes I really feel like giving you two, two tight slaps.
But I shant waste my effort and time.
Thanks idiot for listening : D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home